Monday, May 9, 2016

Journey, Day 29, Apple

Here you go.  Zech 2:8  “... whoever touches you touches the apple of my eye."  

Because this is a message about God's heart for his people,  we can assume these same wonderful words ring true for us.
Honestly!  The Kempe translation tells me, "Messing with you, Jan, is liking poking Me in the eye with a stick.  Of course I'll move my hand to protect my own eye!"

I'm praying today that you will remember who you are from our Father's perspective.  Picture the active defense of one who is protecting the apple of his eye.
You are worth that.  Let that be your reality today.  I hope you are encouraged (filled with courage) enough to walk through this day honorably and fearlessly.  You are covered.
Be on the lookout for someone who may not know or may have forgotten how much they are worth.  Perhaps a word or a smile would remind them.  

Journey today as one of God’s girls, confident and filled with grace.  Your world needs that today.

“LORD Jesus, I notice that the stories about your life are all about you reaching out with kindness … asking, listening, valuing.  Make me like you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment